[Sca-cooks] Sweet and Sour Raisins

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 30 13:01:47 PDT 2001

I made this the other night, and everyone liked it.  We had some bbq'd
country style pork ribs, and it went really well with them.  I have it
packed in a jar in the refrigerator now, and am wondering what else it would
be good on.  I haven't seen anyone say they thought it looked like something
remotely period, but heck, all the ingredients are!  It sure has the taste
of many period sauces I've had, just add bread crumbs and we'd be halfway
there.
Christianna