[Sca-cooks] Finding Recipes for spices

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Sun Jun 10 13:43:13 PDT 2001

Unto the list does Muirghen send greetings,
At the risk of catching a flaming arrow between the eyes, I have what I believe to be a reasonable question.  I wish to find recipes that use some of the more interesting spices that I am acquiring but as far as I know there is no method of cross referencing by spice used.  Can anyone suggest an approach?
    The spices in question are:
        sumac, nigella, pine nuts, galengale (got that to do the galengale mead), grains of paradise and poudre forte.

Thanks

Muirghen