[Sca-cooks] Medieval restaurant, a few more thoughts... (and an introduct...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 20:34:45 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/19/01 10:58:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vavroom at bmee.net writes:

> I am a chef by trade, trained in classical French cooking, with nearly 14
>  years in the trade (on top of my formal apprenticeship)  I haven't been
>  working in the food industry since I fell 60' off a cliff and broke my back
>  (now using a wheelchair).  I have worked in several different types of
>  establishement, spending the majority of my food related carreer in fine
>  dining restaurants.  I worked on three different continents, 6 different
>  countries.  I did work in holiday camps for kids (feeding 450 children, 3
>  times a day, on wood burning ovens), on a live aboard 65' sailship, in a
>  bistro, and a couple inns, etc.
60' from a cliff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow. And you did all this stuff after the
fall or before? I'm amazed you can type. Christopher Reeves fell 5' from a
horse and he's paralyzed for life and you fell 60'!!!! Wow. That deserves a
round of applause.

Vladimir Misha Ilich Grigorov
aka Misha
(Wanted to be formal this time)