[Sca-cooks] Need the wording for Garlic Jance

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 5 07:11:33 PDT 2001

Well, since there are no quantities given, and I did mine completely by
taste and not by measure, I still stand by my statement that you were
"pretty accurate".  Starting with the quantities you did, you would have
managed a fine jance sauce.
Christianna

I don't think my amount predictions managed "pretty accurate".  Doing