[Sca-cooks] OOP: salsa and chips

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 19:40:25 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/8/2001 9:31:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> At one of our favorite Chinese restaurants, we often have to ask the waiter
to take
> away the noodles and duck sauce and bring us the pickled seaweed and
cabbage
> instead.

At Lo's, our favorite Chinese place in northern VA, they only bring the
crunchy noodles if you order soup. However, they bring a complentary bowl of
their excellent sweet-tangy pickled carrot and broccoli stem slivers. To die
for!
They make an outstand chicken corn soup as well...  You could fill up on
those two items alone...

Ilaria