[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks - Ethiopian food

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Tue Jun 12 14:13:12 PDT 2001

I'm having Ethiopian food brought in for a group I'm hosting on Friday,
courtesy of this discussion.  Something to look forward to!  Here in DC, the
best Ethiopian is at Meskerem, in Adams Morgan.

I agree that Marrakesh is great-- the entertainment there is very nice as
well, and the ambiance is splendid.

=Cait