[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks - Ethiopian food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:54:35 PDT 2001

>From: "Peters, Rise J." <rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com>
Cait, how about the Red Sea?  Is it still open?  Right on 18th St just by
Columbia Rd there is Adams Morgan.  It used to be far and away the best
Ethiopian Restaurant.  All this talking about this food is going to cause me
to field trip down there.  Hmmmm...when is the Spanish festival?  And do
they still have Adams Morgan Day Festival?
Olwen