[Sca-cooks] food in season and how to cook it

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Fri Jun 15 07:06:05 PDT 2001

> Eating a radish is said to counteract the poison of a scorpion's
> bite.
> Brighid, who doesn't eat them either

Doing the hokey-pokey also counteracts the poison of a scorpion's
bite -- there isn't any.  The poison's in the sting.  :)

I get this mental image of a wee beast, which with whip-like stinger
and keen pincers at its disposal, still attempts to sidle up to an
enemy and nibble it to death with its tiny mouthparts.

ObFood: I don't eat them either.

"This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere.  Explain again how sheep's
bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes."
Iyad ibn Bisharo / Thrain Tjuguskegg
Easaraigh, Meridies
www.easaraigh.org