[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 22:32:57 PDT 2001

 I just got my dutch oven..and am planning a project of fresh bread every day
at Pennsic.  So, I'm seeking recipes for sourdough variations! (rolls, bread,
cinnamon rolls...etc).
  I'm also experimenting with various mints in sekanjabin.  Does anyone use
the honey/vinegar method?  (rather than the sugar one?)  I'm interested in
what proportions are used.  I'm trying a 2:1 (honey:vinegar), no water. But
I've not got the "boiling time" down yet.  The syrup is almost always too
thick!  I suppose I COULD use a candy thermometer! 8)

Etain (Etain1263 at aol.com)