[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Tue Jun 19 07:29:44 PDT 2001

At present, I owe three articles to a couple of publications.  One on gourds
and squash, one on oats, and one on the existing period bread recipes.  They
are in various stages of research and development.

I have two columns I'm working on for Serve It Forth!, "Phaseolus, Faba, and
Me" on beans and "The
Red and the White" on carrots.

I'm going to be the baker for two events, one in September and one in
October.  And I have been asked to prepare an Elizabethean repast for a
wedding reception in December.  I am also considering attending the
Alexandrian Symposium in August and the Serve It Forth! Symposium next
January.

I'm developing a lecture on trenchers and revising my lecture, "Food in
Renaissance Art."  Where these will be presented next is unknown.

Bear