[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:46:43 PDT 2001

Right now my main project is making a sideboard
buffet for the Royals and Their entourage at
Coronation in July. I'm wanting everything period,
non-stressful, tasty and suitable for varied
appetites. There are expected to be several visiting
Crowns since the Heirs have been very busy in
extending relations with other Kingdoms. I'm
guessing to serve around 40 people noshing for
three hours.

My tentative menu includes:

Chicken in Sage Sauce
Roast Beef
Lombard Mustard
Cameline Sauce
Garlic Pepper Sauce
Sweet Brie Tarts
Heretical Cuskynoles (the ravioli came out great!)
Cheese Wafers
Apple Frittors w/marscapone cheese
Roasted Carrot Salat
Lentil Salat
Fresh Fruit
Lemonade made with Lemon Syrup and Rosewater.

It's going to be a busy weekend. I have to fight
in the King's Champion list that morning, set up
the buffet and administer to that, take part in the
ceremonies, clean up the buffet then the next day
fight in a Chivalric Challenge list for a few hours.
Whew!

Gunthar