[Sca-cooks] gastronomica

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:20:01 PDT 2001

>From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
>To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] gastronomica
>Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:15:31 -0000
>
>I ordered a free copy at that time as well.  I think they forgot me.
>Olwen
>
>>I got my free "issue" of Gastronomica in the mail today, finally. (I
>>ordered it right after it was posted here) I am highly disappointed in
>>it.

Don't think you got forgot Olwen, I just got mine also.  YOUrs must be
coming around soon.

I was also disappointed. I expected sample to mean a copy of the first
issue, even a photocopy, not the expensively printed teaser which was, BTW,
on the website, so I've already read these partial articles.

It took so long it makes me wonder did they decide to print the teaser only
after getting so many requests, perhaps in response to the Public Radio show
I was listening to that prompted me to tell you all about it?

Bonne