[Sca-cooks] question, please?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jun 20 23:18:10 PDT 2001

The gentle Damascena asked:
> A friend of mine just picked 18 pounds of blueberries. (whew!) and has
> asked me to see if I can find recipes for blueberry syrup or liqueor of
> some sorts.  The  recipes need not be period--just tasty, (smile.) Sooo.
> if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it, and so would she.  If you
> don't want to clutter the list with this, just email me privately.

You might check the cordials files in the BEVERAGES section of the
Florilegium, just listed in another message.

For other ways to use the blueberries check this file in the
FOOD-FRUITS section:
berries-msg       (93K)  1/24/01    Period berries and berry recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/berries-msg.html
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net