[Sca-cooks] THE HISTORY OF BREAD, by Bernard Dupaigne

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu May 10 15:02:42 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I just saw that this book was on sale at Jessica's Biscuit and thought
some of you might be interested. There will be few, if any, documentable
period bread recipes in this book. The roughly half dozen or so known
period recipes have all been discussed on this list, and can be found
in the Florilegium. However I thought some of the other info might be
of interest to the breadmakers out there. At this price, I did go ahead
and order a copy for me. :-)

Stefan

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net