[Sca-cooks] Help....need suggestions for transportable nibbles

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 17 21:49:10 PDT 2001

I'm one of the folks in charge of organizing/hosting the Queen's Tea at
Uprising this upcoming June (Artemisia's biggest camping event, for
those of you who didn't know), and I'll be sending out requests to the
different Artemisian groups requesting folks to bring goodies to
contribute.  I'd like them to be period, if at all possible, and they
also need to be transportable, as many folks are coming from far away.
Stuff like sausages, cheese tarts, etc. may or may not work, as the tea
is Saturday, and the event starts Thursday.  So...I'm asking y'all to
think deep about what's worked for various queen's
teas/solars/whatevers, and give me some ideas.....the only ones I can
come up with so far are sugared nuts/confits, shortbread, and possibly
some stuff from the Miscellany.....
Thanks in advance,
Maire