[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - Creating a period garden

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Thu May 3 22:41:54 PDT 2001

In lists.sca.sca-cooks, you wrote:
>I don't want to get overly ambitious here, so I want to limit myself
>to say half a dozen herb pots. If you were going to grow just a few
>herbs, which would you pick. Please take into consideration that this
>is a new thing for me, so if there's a big differance the easier to
>grow herbs should take priority.

I'd go for thyme, sage, rosemary, mint, chives, and of course the old
standard parsley.  All are relatively unkillable, unless you're me, and
are useful in all kinds of cooking.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud at infotrope.net - http://infotrope.net/
"Just because something's true doesn't mean it should be quoted."