[Sca-cooks] Strawberry Recipes?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri May 11 04:59:11 PDT 2001

There's a period recipe somewhere (too early in a.m. for me to remember
which cookbook <g>) that's a strawberry tart...I've never made it, by
I've seen it done.  IIRC, there's a pie crust, and the fresh straberries
are cut in half (?), and placed in the crust, and you pour red wine (or
a wine-based syrup?) over them and bake them....
sorry I'm not more help, here <g>
--Maire