[Sca-cooks] HELP!!!

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri May 11 11:54:12 PDT 2001

Gyric asks about Digby cakes:
>Does anyone have a recipe?

The original recipe is given several times and there are several
redactions given in this file in the FOOD-SWEETS section of the
Florilegium:
desserts-msg     (112K)  1/12/01    Medieval and SCA dessert recipes.
Sweets.

Please be aware that Digby is several years post-period.

Here is one such message:

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net