[Sca-cooks] Apicius

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 15:56:58 PDT 2001

--- Claire Galibois <galibois at lycos.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I have found a used/out of print book website (
> http://www.alibris.com/ ) that has ~10 books listed
> with Apicius in the title.  Right now I have a
> friend's copy of the translated cookbook of Apicius,
> but she wants it back sometime before snow falls in
> July and I want a copy of my own!  I'm not quite
> willing to pay $500 for the book, but there are a
> few more reasonably priced copies listed.

It's available from seekbook.com for $8.18 plus
S&H...around $13 delivered.  I don't know why someone
would try to sell you the book for $500, unless they
thought they had the genuine manuscript... and, if
they do, $500 would be a complete steal.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no name...