[Sca-cooks] 1637 Hosokawa Sansai Kaiseki Meal

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed May 16 13:05:24 PDT 2001

1671-72 IIRC the white potato comes to "Nutfield" [Londonderry/Derry], NH,
USA along with Scot/Irish flax weavers from that same region of Ireland. So
during your 1600's era the white spud [Murphy] was on the move. What's the
possible very early Mexico connection [or travel directions] for its Yams ?