[Sca-cooks] Vegemite

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Thu May 17 20:05:56 PDT 2001

Nuh. Vegemite has WAY too much salt to ever go bad. I've had it from OLD
jars without any noticable difference at all (when you visit a
non-vegie-eater's house, and all they've got is a really old jar they keep
for visitors).

As for any smell - I don't notice, but then again, my sense of smell is
getting worse and worse (and my taste is sometimes starting to fade now -
and that's NOT FAIR!)

Which fish sauce smell haven't you noticed? There's the light brown type,
and then the nearly-black type. The black coloured one even I can smell!

Glenda.