[Sca-cooks] Kitten help

upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net
Fri May 18 07:28:22 PDT 2001

On Fri, 18 May 2001 10:10:44 -0400 you wrote:
>     Smack the kitty on the nose while expressing your outrage in as negative
> a mammalian manner as you can whenever she starts driving pitons.
I've been doing this as systematically as possible.  I'm about ready to fill my
squirt gun and shoot her when she's clawing.  This morning, she decided to play
"chase my tail" while attached to my sweater. Ouch!

>     If this doesn't work, try throwing the cat in the toilet, closing the
> lid, and flushing repeatedly (at least until you can staunch the blood from
> what prompted this to begin with) whenever this happens. Establishing
> dominance . . . she can't come up to your level, so you have to go to hers .
> . .
>
>     Sieggy

Wait a minute - I asked for suggestions from feline lovers.  This last
suggestions sounds too permanent.  Besides, she's small enough she'd probably
flush down, but big enough to clog the pipes.

Liadan