[Sca-cooks] Kitten help

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Fri May 18 07:37:52 PDT 2001

I am a feline lover, especially when sauteed in olive oil with garlic and
herbs.  :)

What I found works is taking a piece of 1/2" plywood and covering it with
close nap carpet and when the kitten starts to claw anything unwanted, you
the furniture whatever you extricate the cat from what she is clawing and
toss it onto the board (gently) so they have to stick their claws into
that, they eventually get the hint on what they are allowed to claw.

Æduin, who currently shares his house with a gorgeous Burman.