[Sca-cooks] Pottery for Cooking/Eating

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 21 09:27:21 PDT 2001

Serving bowls, both large and small, would be great!  It would be wonderful
to have a set that could be used to serve high table, at least.  Also,
serving platters of some sort, probably wood would be the most practical.

Are you going to be offering these for sale?  If so, where?  Pennsic, I
hope!!  If not, on the web perhaps????

Kiri