[Sca-cooks] Chinese hotpots (was RE: fondue)

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 04:44:42 PDT 2001

> -----Original Message-----
> From:  Olwen

Many thanks.

I made the mistake of telling my Lady what a hot pot was and she is much
taken with the idea.  I think it is what she wants for her birthday dinner
(and there was I thinking I could get away with paying someone else to feed
us!  Oh well, a hot pot, particularly if I get the butcher to slice the
meat, is as close to self serve as damnit *smile*).

Oh, do those briquettes for barbeques work well in this situation - it is
winter outside, we don't have a barbeque of any kind - let alone a wood
fired one, and I don't feel like getting back to nature by building a fire
on the ground outside (although, if the duck got too close, that might solve
the meat question *chuckle*).

Gwynydd