[Sca-cooks] Chinese hotpots (was RE: fondue)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 08:02:47 PDT 2001

Yes.  The briquettes are what I use.  I start them outside though so they
don't burn down the house.  You could use a coffee can or some such to start
them in if you don't have a grill just be sure to put the can on a burn
proof surface.  I move the briquettes from outside to into the base of the
hotpot a couple at a time and leave the rest outside.  The fumes are not so
good for folks to breath.

Have a fun birthday celebration!
Olwen