[Sca-cooks] Sweet onions in period Europe

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 15:28:11 PDT 2001

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> > Ah...two well known scholarly works!  There is a
> > wealth of information in these two books.
> > Particularly if you are researching the natural
> > habitat of Irish Fairies in period,
>
> So what is the natural habitat of Irish Fiaries in
> period?

Ummm... Raunchy underground nightclubs and discount
costume jewelry stores???

> > or How to get an egg in a Coke bottle...
>
> Now, that one I think I can do, but it requires a
> hard-boiled
> egg.

a-HA!!  *That's* why this trick never worked for
me.... the egg should be hard boiled....

Think of all those matches I went through trying to
get this particular piece of magic to work...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who really should be at May Potrero, but got stuck
with baby-sitting duties...Lord how I hate the
Hospitality Buisness sometimes...)

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.