[Sca-cooks] Nola's "Libre del Coche" now available online.

rcmann4 at earthlink.net rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 20:44:56 PDT 2001

I must take a moment to thank the members of SCA-Cooks who
helped me complete this project.  I cannot name all the kind
gentles who corrected my errors, asked useful questions,
suggested helpful resources, explained cooking techniques and
terminology, and otherwise enlightened my ignorance.

Three people in particular gave generously of their time, energy,
and expertise.  Dame Alys Katherine proofread my translation,
painstakingly comparing it to a photocopied facsimile in medieval
script.  Lady Kateryn de Develyn did an exhaustive job of copy-
editing.  Lord Stefan li Rous provided web space in the Florilegium,
and converted the document into HTML.  To them, and to all of
you, muchas gracias.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann