[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration - Feast Notes

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu May 31 20:41:36 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Lady Serian.  I like it.  I was trying to figure out who "\" was on my pop
> up announcement.  Don't think that's what you had in mind though.

Oh,  the "\"? it was .... um .... intended to remind cooks of a cleaver!
  yeah, that's right. :)
I'll change my settings.

OK obligatory relevant commentary - I just can't find anyone to collect
cow urine for that cure for deafness from Manual de Mujeres!  Can you
believe it? :)

Serian
being WAY too silly.

--
LipSTICK won't wear off - it stays on through eating, drinking, kissing.
  Go to
serian at uswest.net