[Sca-cooks] Question to the gang.

Glenn Crawford gacrwfrd at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 05:44:09 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi  again,

I have another question for you all:

What are, in your opinion, the top five (5) medieval cookbooks (in english, I
can't read anything else)?

And where are the best places to find them?

Also, I finally have my Mabon Feast pictures up. You can go here to look at
them: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Medieval_Mischief[1]

It is a standard Yahoo group, so please sign up to view the pics.   For all of
you who are in New England, watch the calander for more feasts and other
events. All are welcome, but be forewarned we are not completely authentically
medieval.

Thanks again, (peering over his rock and waving)

Glenn A. Crawford