[Sca-cooks] marzipan fun

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Nov 29 08:34:09 PST 2001

I wana see a picture!!!
margali
~~~~~
Ooh... there we go.  Picture a pyrex baking dish full of shimmering blue
jello, a few whipped cream "breakers" floating on top... and in the
middle, a marzipan Jaws gnawing on the leg of a screaming marzipan swimmer.

Maybe I'll have to try that to take to my grandmother's on Christmas day...

-Magdalena