[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1023 - 14 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Nov 29 09:20:18 PST 2001

Puts me in mind of what I did to drive a roommate nuts - I labled all of my
spice jars with nothing more than the latin names ;-) I knew what everything
that I commonly used smelled and looked like, and I had a crib sheet stashed
in a drawer ...

and after a while I knew what everything was called ;-)

Of course I have pretty much forgotten [unless I ee the latin, then I can
remember the english name ;-)]
margali
~~~~~
 Makes little
sense to me, as I assume most people know what mace and nutmeg are while few
would be able to identify Myristica fragrans in a list of ingredients.
Ours is not to wonder why,  Ours is just to say "Whatever floats your
boat!".
Helewyse de Birkestad