[Sca-cooks] cooks symposium in Windsor, request for directions

Louise Smithson smithson at mco.edu
Fri Nov 30 11:33:51 PST 2001

I am intending on going to the Cooks Symposium at Starleaf gate in Windsor Canada this Saturday.
The problem is that I have lost my copy of the pale with the directions.  I know that they were posted on
SCA-cooks at some point.  The problem is finding that particular message amongst the hundreds recieved since.
Please could some one email me the directions to this event directly.  I will be crossing into Canada at the
bridge.
Thankyou
Helewyse de Birkestad
Marche of the Marshes (Bowling Green, OH)