[Sca-cooks] What a mailing-list!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:20:48 PST 2001

>Hello, all!
>I'm just a few days on this list yet, and I'm nearly dazed by
>information-overflow ;-) Really: It's just wounderful.

Marcellina!!  Sweetie!!  You DID get on this list!  Glad to have you.
Folks, this is the sweetest, most curious woman ever.  She and her new
husband Duncan camped with House Blackstar at Pennsic this year as part of
their honeymoon.  We so enjoyed having them.  Marcellina made peach pits and
she made the cutest flys with cloves and raisins!  I just looked through my
drawer here at work and don't have her picture there but I have the best
picture which I shall find this evening and post on the morrow.

Say Hello to Duncan for me!
Olwen