[Sca-cooks] Lebanon bologna

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 5 09:00:49 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:
 Someone mentioned recently two books, one on Middle Eastern groceries
> and another on Asian groceries. I will probably be buying these when
> I get around to it. I've mentioned before going into these types of
> groceries and seeing interesting items and not knowing what to do
> with them or what they really were. Does anyone know of any similar
> book which defines and describes all these different processed meats
> and sausages?

Check out http://www.ecookbooks.com/ which is the link
to Jessica's Biscuit. If you will search under sausages,
you will find any number of books on the subject. Also
they have the three different books on the ethnic grocery
store products by Linda Bladholm. You don't have to buy
from JBiscuits but you can verify the titles through them
without purchasing them there.

Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis