[Sca-cooks] Pickled Anchovies with Turmeric Honey Sauce - way OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:44:25 PST 2001

>Olwen the Odd wrote:
>
> >   Also have no idea where I can
> > get fresh tumeric but would like to find out.
> > Olwen
>
>I get fresh turmeric at a Chinese Market that carries such arcane produce
>[99
>Ranch Market, for my fellow CAidiots].  This sounds like a lovely sauce.
>Maybe
>we can try in on any pickled fish actually, maybe pickled herrings?
>
>Selene, Caid

Thanks Selene for the idea of where to find the stuff.  I shall check at Han
Ah Reum sometime next week.  The sauce does sound really wonderful doesn't
it!  Right now I'm up to my elbows in studio cleaning as cooks guild is
meeting there next Sunday.  Terrible thing about living in an art studio,
it's *always* messy!  Then I've got half done projects lying about for some
on this list that I have to find a place for (not on the table or the little
pile on the floor).  ACK! I HATE cleaning!
Olwen