[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange reminder

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 7 00:37:33 PST 2001

According to the news reports, this is the same process used to eliminate
bacteria in packaged foods.

The process has a number of detractors who don't like the idea irridated
food, although I've seen nothing to make me consider the irridated food any
more dangerous than other packaged food.  The bioterrorism threat is likely
to make the irridation process the lesser of two evils.

Bear