[Sca-cooks] Fried "meat" was cooking SPAM

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 06:55:04 PST 2001

--
One trick I learned from my Dad was to take two pieces of bologna, put a
piece of cheddar between them, then fry it.  Then you'd either make a
sandwich out of it or just eat it out of the skillet.

Then again this is the person that taught me to stand on the counter to get
the chocolate chips from on top of the fridge.

Æduin