[Sca-cooks] Medieval cooking for non-cooks

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 12 18:14:16 PST 2001

Actually, if you do it ala Digbie, it doesn't have to be that expensive...If
someone were to use the pot liquour from the buttered worts, along with
whatever bits and pieces of the greens were still floating, and tailings of
cheese from someone elses effort, and leftover bread, the dish can be quite
frugal.

Thomas L.

> Ooops Hehehe
> Ya know the worst part is I was thinking it was cheap...
> We made it for some friends and it was about $7.00 total.
> But that was for 5 of us.  Once I did the math... DOH!!!!
> Sorry
> Nichola Who SUCKS at Math.
>
> Elaine Koogler wrote:
> >
> > Actually, STC is quite expensive...you use butter, cream cheese and
brie.  Our head cook this past