[Sca-cooks] TURKEY GRAVY

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:34:52 PST 2001

The family has a great deal of German in it
on the one side and we serve homemade noodles
over mashed potatoes....starch on starch..
And noodles get made and served with things like
fried chicken or roasts too for Sunday dinner...
the drippings go in the broth for the noodles
if I happen to roast the bird inside. In any case
I never count on drippings for the gravy...
This tends to be a midwestern farm thing...

Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis