[Sca-cooks] OOP pastry question

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Nov 14 13:28:17 PST 2001

I'm not Chirhart, but when I had easier access to pumpkin stands, I did a
lot of pumpkin baking. Bake the pumpkin like any other winter squash
(halved, seeds scraped out, cut sides down on a greased cookie sheet, temp
at 350F, bake until soft), and use the pulp as you would the canned stuff.

Mmmmm. Used to get them free on November 1 from the farm stand across the
road.

Margaret