[Sca-cooks] More than one To the Queen's Taste?

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 14:18:37 PST 2001

Yeah, when I bought my copy I got it for something
like $20 including shipping.  But it takes months of
searching to find it at a halfway decent price.  Right
now it's going for $50 plus shipping and neither Mac
nor I are willing to spend that kind of money on it.

I was just wondering if this book was anything worth
looking at since it had the same title.

Orlaith

--- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>