[Sca-cooks] Roast piggy portions

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Nov 20 13:23:20 PST 2001

    You have to allow for the fact that skin, bones, head, and the like will
not be consumed (unless you're feeding mongols), so you're going to lose
close to half of the gross weight right off the bat. And if you don't have
someone who's experienced at carving a carcass, you're going to lose even
more. A pound per person isn't that far out of line . . .

    Sieggy