[Sca-cooks] Latin names for spices.

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 07:50:01 PST 2001

If you have time for such, you could provide both sets of names, look at
them blandly, and say "I wasn't sure which you meant, so I provided both!"
That might make the point...

After all, of course *you* know both, right? You are greatly knowledgeable,
and have such terrific resources... like this list...

Anne

Who is very good at innocently making trouble...