[Sca-cooks] mandolines

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Nov 29 09:09:05 PST 2001

Gee, I just have a little 7 dollar feemster slicer that my mom bought off
the tv in the mid fifties. Just a blade on legs witha sliding platform that
determines how thick your slice will be. If I want julienne, I make slices
and then do the julienne thing, or the dice thing...

now I feel deprived!
margali
~~~~~