[Sca-cooks] Kitchen tools question (mandolin)

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Thu Nov 29 23:55:18 PST 2001

Gorgeous Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net> [2001.11.29] wrote:
> Yeah, I can handle nice and straight (Olwen and other, get your mind out of
> there, I meant while sharpening a blade!).

You are a failure. Either that or she missed an oppourtunity the sice of
a barnyard ("what blade was you sharpening, Gorgeous?").

> >I see a new set of scars in my future. :-/
>
> Keep the thing sharp, no scars much as the cuts will heal nicely! Ha!
> :-)  Actually, the moment you use the julienne comb, you are in for some
> nasty rips if you're not careful, or even if you are.  :-)

I know. My left hand has a collection of fine pale lines. Woodcarvers
hand, someone called the syndrome. Almost bone deep cuts that don't need
a bandaid after less than a week.

Anything you can't shave on is dull.

UlfR

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
Disclaimer :=> Everything above is a true statement, for sufficiently false
values of true.