[Sca-cooks] The Bride of Frankenstein (was Mooses)

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 10:40:18 PDT 2001

Adamantius wrote:
>Ooh, you don't have one of those Elsa Lanchester / Lily Munster
>white streaks, do you? To quote another Bride of Frankenstein
>alumnus, Ernest Thesiger, "I confess they are my only weakness!"

Actually, i do.

I have long brown hair, extending below my waist. I don't have much
visible grey, but i do have what i call "white walls", as most of my
"grey" hair has come in just above my ears over the last couple
years. Because i generally wear my hair down, it normally doesn't
show, since it's covered by the hair above it. I've been thinking of
bleaching it out so it's all white and wearing my hair pulled back
when it's warm enough - which is hardly ever around here, even in the
summer, except at events, and then i have my head covered.

Anahita Lily Lancaster
Oakland Calif - there isn't much there there
and there isn't much summer either