[Sca-cooks] An entertaining trifle

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 18 06:21:02 PDT 2001

kylie walker wrote:>
> Just received my review copy of Alan Davidson & Helen Saberi's new offering,
> Trifle. I was delighted at first glance to see that trifles date back to
> pre-1600, but further reading shows this is more a matter of name than form
> Can't wait to see what else Prospect Books puts out in this little series.
> Kylie/Rawlen
I'm glad that Trifle is a good book. The next
in the series is Soups by White.   8.99pounds.
I did a big Prospect Books order in September and
I expect that my copy of Trifles will be in any day
now. The overseas mail delivery is taking about twice
as long now as it did in July.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis