[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Request

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 22:21:39 PST 2001

This question goes out to Olwen and all of you marzipan fans out there:

I am cooking a feast in December and I have been approached by two very
trustworthy teenagers who would like to make a marzipan subtlety.   They have
asked for a basic recipe for the marzipan and some hints for marzipan
novices.  Suggestions would be highly appreciated by both Jaren and Mary!

Thanks in advance,
Mairin

For though we sleep or wake, or roam, or ride, Aye fleets the time, it will
no man abide.
- Geoffrey Chaucer