[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Request

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:31:25 PST 2001

>This question goes out to Olwen and all of you marzipan fans out there:
>
>I am cooking a feast in December and I have been approached by two very
>trustworthy teenagers who would like to make a marzipan subtlety.   They
>have
>asked for a basic recipe for the marzipan and some hints for marzipan
>novices.  Suggestions would be highly appreciated by both Jaren and Mary!
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Mairin

Mairin you can give my email address to Jaren and Mary and I will be happy
to answer any questions they have.  There are several different methods one
can use to make almond paste so it would depend on the equipment they have
at hand to grind the nuts.  Also, and Stefan pop in here, they could look in
the Florithingy for recipes and tips.
Olwen